Tuesday, January 22, 2013

RODS (Unidentified Flying Creatures)


        There are creatures that we cannot see with the naked eye. But we can with microscopes and cameras. But our cameras are catching something else. Since the dawn of the film age pictures have shown a (rod) like creature flying through the camera. They have been nicknamed Rods for the fact that they look like soaring Rods. The Unidentified Flying Creatures have not been noticed until 2002 when a news camera man was filming airplanes going in and out when he caught a Unidentified Rod in the background. Since then cameras all over the globe have been catching Rods even in the most unexpected places such as underwater. my theory is that it is a new species of insects that can go so fast they cannot be seen. Scientists claim they are camera images of insects flying in front of the camera that the camera takes a frame just when the insect is in front of the camera it projects a image to look like a Rod. I don't believe that. I believe the truth of the Rods is still out there.

         SORRY! I have been so busy i have not been able to post. If the Rod theory confuses you its my fault that i did not put it in a better term. Google search it. Have Fun Posting!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, and I thought mosquitoes were the only insect I needed to worry about, living in Florida. But now this! I wonder if they bite like other insects. Anyway, I'll have to keep my eyes out, at least when I'm taking pictures anyway. Thanks for the info on something I had never heard of!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Setup a camera on a tripod next to a bright light on a warm spring or summer night. Set the exposure at 3+ seconds and take a shot. Amazing! You've just captured rods, aka flying insects.

    Most of these are of beetles or moths.
    http://s128.photobucket.com/user/kjchilds/library/Rods?sort=3&page=1

    The "rods" captured by accident are flying in straight lines because they aren't under the influence of bright lights.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe I am capturing some type of "Rod" in Cambridge Ontario Canada! along with other orbs objects from my cell phone. I record the sun and when I look back at the video I see flying objects. on the latest on I am sure I cought a "Rod" Its stick in nature and has some type of wing. 100% its not a bird!! it seems to shape shift as its flying. i may be guessing its transdimensinal. as with the other objects in the video. Because when played back frame by frame there seem to be a Enterprise ufo in one of the frames! all my videos are at darylracine@youtube.com ( they move so fast you must go frame by frame or you will just see a white flash. except the "Rod" witch looks like a bird.. witch is not!!) if that is played back frame by frame you will see that it has the stick shape and wing appearance. I believe I have some good videos. if some one takes the time as I have to look at them. I see and I believe!!

    ReplyDelete